Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Close.... {This one's for you Dad}

We will reunite one day in that clear blue sky,
And start off from where we left off, with your silent goodbye.

It’s been close to twenty years now and tears still fall,
But tears from a sorrowful heart, seem to know no end at all.

We had a bond, not like one you’d find everyday,
I wish you were here, for this I really wanted to say.

Your face appears before me clearly, your laughter is still in the air,
Why were you taken away from me? It is more than unfair.

And now I must learn life, not sure of knowing the way,
You promised to be here to help me, if not today, someday.

I’m feeling lonely ever since you left, scared and unsure,
Why can’t you be here to help me through this dark door!

It was you I loved and adored for so long,
But now I’m expected to move on and be strong.

I miss you more as the days go by,
Sometimes I ask questions, but can’t help to cry!

Why were you taken out of my world in the blink of an eye?
If only you gave me a chance to say good-bye.

Life’s different after you left; it’s just not the same,
I still try to remind myself, no one is to blame.

You live in a memory now, a special place in my heart,
And I’ll carry that memory close by me,
Because, then we wont ever have to part.

11 comments:

APUGONNAB said...

took me back to good ol days when we all lived in madras together...

mom always mentions him in her conversations abt anugraham..

mayb we shd do that sometime..we al take some time off, and amma can tell us all her tales abt anugraham...

AJ{ax} said...

@ sandy - freaakkkkk...whatta way to meet...againnn....yup..im or orkut Search for the name - AJ[ax}. Slightly complicated...but whadda hell...tried looking for u..but no luck..did hear from sunil that u were in town for an entire month !!!!!!!! newayz...howz u been...

AJ{ax} said...

@ appu - yup man....those were de days...are we reallly getting old or what !!! n true...whenever ive spoken to vani aunty..Dad's name eventually comes up..they were quite close afterall i would think...infact...ur mum is yet to temme some hard facts about it all...im living for that day !!!

Tripti said...

Sometimes thing we can't change happen..we just have to live with them..dont we?

AJ{ax} said...

ur right tripti...but no harm pondering over it right !!! afterall..uve gotta a complete life to ponder....n frankly...there are some questions for which u'll take a lifetime to find the answers...im on that quest...n i know ill fail...but again...whadda helll...

sarinstyle said...

at a time when life has suddenly left me.
i smile with each rising sun,dreams breaking into tiny pieces as every moment i relive
unconsciously...
i try to run away from what was not to be.
your words surmise each and every emotion

AJ{ax} said...

@madsnow..
you seem to have a good knack at extending the story..whatever it maybe..

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

brilliant!!!....can't be better than this in words...i truly adored this!...dropped in here... read all your archives...count me in as your regular reader...and keep blogging!

AJ{ax} said...

hi shweta,
Thanks a ton.