Thursday, March 09, 2006

The seconds of life..

The sun has risen in the east, and its about to set in the west again ! The day has come and is almost slipping out my reach now, and yet I'm left to wonder... Why has life reached such a stand-still ! Ironic isn't it, everyday, we wake up with the promise of doing something constructive today, everyday is a new beginning, everyday in our prayers (for those like me, who do it diligently), we ask god to give us strength, and courage to move on..but are we moving et al !
I get up to the same door bell ring, my servant's home coming is my alarm tone, a cuppa coffee is supposedly what i need to get me jeeed up for the forthcoming 12-14 odd hrs of awakening.But i ask, whats the bottomline of this all !
You get onto the road to face the same music everyday, vehicle horns are like death metal to my ears, reminds me of the days when i used to admire bands like sepultura n pantera..its the same old cross roads..the same traffic junctions..where you stand watching the seconds of your life tick by !! Whoever invented this concept of installing timers at every junction must've been a schmuck, or a genius maybe....to make ppl realize day in and day out...that millions of lives across the world are going for a waste !!!The same old office beckons, junkie faces to watch, this bloody sucker of an invention, the computer, what i call my doom (!!!) awaits my glorious presence. The ever so soothing tone of robert miles - fable on my cell greets me !!! Ah, when I loaded this tone for all ABBians, i thot it may act as some kinda respite..but damn...this company's turned the tables on me...I've now started to hate this song !!! The same old customers, back to treading the line of fire, the talk of deliveries, whats all this heading too...
The other day, an RJ posed this question on air - Whats the best thing about traffic jams !!! and some dude / whiz kid / junkie actually said this ' more traffic jams means more vehicles, meaning more ppl doing much better for themselves, meaning a booming economy, meaning more money in my pockets' !!!

Damn shit I say, all this stress for that extra penny....

Someone, gimme what you call...'peace of mind'.......

7 comments:

APUGONNAB said...

end of the day, we all work for that extra penny coz we need to pay the servant to make food/coffee/clean the house, what not...point being we live a luxurious life and we need the money to support it..

take a chill pill i say...take a break..u need a well deserved one at that!!

AJ{ax} said...

im sorry man, i beg to differ. i aint those one's who'd ruin my own self in the process of achieving social status, or atleast, i dont think that way right now...but a break, i surely needed and got 1 too...read my latest blog for further info..

Rj said...

any i can give u a 'piece of his/her mind' but ajax..peace of mind..that comes about very rarely..like at the residency..mumbai..:)
gents i miss that maga..wanna have that session once more

AJ{ax} said...

huh...i was talking to ketan the other day..we were discussing Mojo's @ Gurgaon ! then i went on too see the photos..bliss da..thats what is bliss...hope we can rekindle that bliss...when u head down south !

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

good food + good weather+ good friends + good music (optional)

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»