Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I just wanna....

I woke up this morning with this strange feeling running all over me. There come these instances in your life where you undergo a transition. Some people call it emotional, some say mental, some even say hormonal???? But whatever it is, it's always been something hard to explain...explain to yourself as well as to others. Maybe, today was one such day for me. As tradition says it, in such situations, the first thing to come out the person who hears this, would be, "Oh, you must've woken up from the wrong side of the bed!". Ah, ya right....like the brain adjusts it's thought process differently to different sides of the bed. I'm thinking, maybe I'll buy a circular bed?!?!?!?!? Who knows which side I woke up from! (Atleast, I won't have to hear that crap again...) Ah, sad joke again.
Anyway, I've also realized that in situations like these, you, or rather atleast me, tend to associate it to the lyrics of some song..and that's precisely what I did. I racked my brains to find the perfect song, and I did find it, on my way to work. It was one of my favourites, and continues to remain so. Here goes it....or rather parts of it...

(chorus)
I just wanna feel real love,
Feel the home that I live in.
’cause I got too much life,
Running through my veins, going to waste.....

I don’t wanna die, but I ain’t keen on living either.
Before I fall in love, I’m preparing to leave her.
I scare myself to death, That’s why I keep on running.
Before I’ve arrived, I can see myself coming.


Yeah, Robbie Williams with Feel. A great song with some truly deep lyrics, at least the chorus I must say. And ofcourse, as I sang this on my way to work, it worked on me, more on me, and more and more on me....

Guess I should start doing this kinda stuff more often afterall.

2 comments:

APUGONNAB said...

Hmmmm.....

Ask my friend R about the aftermath of going with ur heart! He has been through the 'complete cycle', he says.. not me!!! :D

AJ{ax} said...

"R" says he's been thru the entire cycle at 23 !!! U kiddin' me for sure....Hope it's a good aftermath...